Loyalty Program - How it WorksUpdated 2 months ago
Here at Norse Tradesman we have created a loyalty program with exciting and exclusive rewards to say 'thank you' to our amazing customers.
Ways to earn loyalty points
Earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend online to unlock exciting rewards.
Write a review and attach a photo of the product you purchased: 50 points
Follow us on Instagram: 5 points
Follow us on YouTube: 5 points
Follow us on TikTok: 5 points
Like us on Facebook: 5 points
$5 OFF - 50 Points To Unlock
$10 OFF - 100 Points To Unlock
$20 OFF - 200 Points To Unlock
$30 OFF - 300 Points To Unlock
$40 OFF - 400 Points To Unlock
$50 OFF - 500 Points To Unlock
$75 OFF - 750 Points To Unlock
$100 OFF - 1000 Points To Unlock
How to start earning your rewards!
1. Simply click the Loyalty Program widget in the bottom left corner of our website and enter in the email address you used to make a purchase. Once logged in (with one time password), you can view and redeem your points with ease!
2. You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the menu of the Loyalty Program widget.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your earned points are valid for 365 days since your last purchase. If you don’t purchase anything in one full year, all your points will expire. We will notify you in advance.
- If you refund your purchase, the points you earned with this purchase will be deducted from your account.
- These rewards could not be used in conjunction with any other offer
Who can join?
Anyone that placed an order on our Norse Tradesman website is automatically enrolled.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you'll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can.
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately.
Pending: These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals.
Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)